Brightside, the Sidemen Charity
how bright side started
In 2016 seven YouTubers decided to have a kick about with their mates and raise some money for charity whilst they were at it.
Four charity matches later, this event has become bigger than any of them could have imagined!
But the Sidemen want to do more. And to do more, they created Bright Side.
- Multitrack podcast recording for audio and visual podcasts.
- 4 Shure SM7B microphones, as standard, with more available.
- 4k footage shot on Sony FX3 Cinema Cameras
- 4 cameras as standard with capacity for 8 inputs in vision mixing
- Picture profiles to suit your workflow.
- Professional, Aputure lighting with soft boxes provided.
- Custom set lighting, full range of colours
- Post-production audio mastering
- Walk away with a drive or download your footage from our sharing services
WHAT DOES BRIGHT SIDE DO?
Bright Side is a grant making charity. This means it will help support and fund charities close to our hearts those charities include but are not exclusive to... Teenage Cancer Trust, Campaign Against Living Miserably and Rays of Sunshine.
We focus our grants to causes that aid the relief of ill health (both mental and physical) and social, economic or financial hardship.
how we choose who to support
Through Bright Side we want to help brighten the lives of those most in need and support causes we believe in.
For that reason, grant requests which the Trustees will not normally support are those which involve; political activity which is not for wider public benefit, public bodies to carry out their statutory obligations, activities which have already taken place, applications from individuals, organisations or an activity that cannot demonstrate public benefit as defined by the Charity Commission and private business for profit